The Smoothie is juice with all the fiber, which is why it is good to have a really good blender. If your blender is not strong enough, you’ll want to pre-chop the fruit and veggies that are tougher so that you do a bit of work for the blender. You can also have your ingredients pre-chopped the night before and sitting in the blender so that when you wake up you just have to add the water and blend: Tada! breakfast is ready. You’ll notice there is no dairy in these smoothies and that is deliberate, as their cleansing and nourishing aspects are increased by leaving it out.
- Avocado and 1 Tbsp of raw cacao for a chocolate kick
- Peaches, apricots, and nectarines in summer, make sure you pit them
- Fresh or frozen berries—raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, huckleberries, and brambleberries, or a mixture of whatever is in season
- Fresh pineapple
- Frozen wheatgrass if you can get it at a health food store
- Sprouts for extra kick or a boost
- E3 live greens for a super kick boost to your smoothie