entrée for 4
“It ain’t easy being green.” Kermit the Frog
– 100 gm Green beans
– 100 gm Snow peas
– 150 gm Broccoli florets
– 1 ripe avocado, Diced, optional
– 100 gm mixed lettuce leaves or spinach
– Sprinkling of soy sauce, sesame oil
– 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
– 1 clove freshly grated garlic.
Toss all ingredients with the soy sauce, sesame oil, freshly grated garlic and ginger.
Toasted Chickie mix
– 500 gm Sunflower seeds, Toasted until golden
– 500 gm Sesame seeds, Toasted until golden
– 2 tbsp Natural soy sauce
– 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Toast seeds on separate trays (sunflower seeds take longer).
After the seeds are toasted, evenly coat each tray of seeds with half each of the soy sauce & sesame oil (use disposable gloves).
Combine the two seeds. Cool. Place in an airtight container.